RingRx offers two ways to block a phone number.
Block at the User Level
Blocking a number at the User level lets Users control calls from unwanted numbers. This will still allow calls from a blocked number to other Users / Extensions. To block a number from calling an extension:
- Log in to the User portal here https://portal.ringrx.com/login
- Select My Phone
- Select Blacklist
- Select Add New Blacklist Rule
- Enter the 10 digit number to block
- Select the type of action you want to apply to this number (Reject Busy or Voicemail)
- Select Expiration time (most telemarketers recycle numbers constantly. The expiration is to protect you from blocking a number that gets assigned to a legitimate contact at some point in the future)
Block at the Phone Number Level
Blocking a number at the Phone Number level will stop all calls from contacting any User or Extension at the company when they call that specific number.
At present, to block a number at the Company level, please submit a request to email@example.com.