A RingRx Conference Room is a great way to manage frequent audio conferences where multiple people can be invited. Guests will dial a phone number, then enter a 9 digit code for your Conference Room. Moderators are optional and have privileges to regulate attendance and conference start and end.
- Audio conferencing only
- Maximum room duration of 2 hours
- Maximum room size is 10 people
Advanced (Expected 2020)
- Advanced conferencing adds a new dimension with Video
- Maximum room duration of 12 hours
- Maximum room size is 100 people
- Conference Recording – Recording of conferencing can be enabled on a per-room basis if recording is enabled at the account level.
Name -The name of the conference room
Extension – This is the dial-able extension of the room
Short Name – The room can be dialed by shortname from clients as well but this is how the room is referenced from various interfaces.
Tags – One or more tags (separated by spaces) that will go onto the call record of any call to this number. Tags are cumulative.
Music On Hold -Music that attendees will hear before a moderator has joined to unlock the room
Mode – The operating mode of the conference room
- Basic – Supports audio only conferencing
- Advanced – Supports Audio and Video Conferencing
Moderator Pin – Pin code for a moderator to identify themselves with during login from a phone number
Max Participants – Maximum number of users in the room
Max Duration – Maximum duration of a single conference in seconds
Public Access – Enables accessing this room through public dial-in numbers, web and direct sip clients
Email mod on Participant – Emails all moderators when a participant enters the room with no moderator present
Message mod on Participant – Sends an SMS to all moderators when a participant enters the room with no moderator present
Moderators – Add one or more users as room moderators.